For orders outside the USA
Freight charges for non-US deliveries
- All prices are quoted Ex-Works, Factory. All expenses such as freight, duties, taxes, and brokerage fees will be the responsibility of the consignee.
- You may either choose your own freight forwarder or we will provide one for you based upon the best service for the particular destination. Please note that if we select the forwarder on your behalf, the associated charges will be added to your invoice.
- All losses or damages incurred in transit are the responsibility of the consignee, but we will be happy to assist in the claims process by providing supporting documentation.
- C.O.D. shipments are not available for non-U.S. deliveries.
- Unpaid Collect freight bills that are reversed and charged back to the shipper will be rebilled with an additional fee from Abrasive Technology and related companies. If this occurs, no further shipments will be allowed until the account has been paid in full. Frequent abuse of collect shipments will result in prepayment only status.
- Customer Service will contact you for additional information upon receipt of order.
If you have an established Customs Broker, we would be happy to identify them on the export documents. Please have their contact information ready when Customer Service contacts you. Also, recording your import license on these documents can often expedite Customs clearance. Again, please advise Customer Service.
Requests for supplimentary export documents
If your country requires any additional documentation, please notify Customer Service of the appropriate details.
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Letter of Credit
- Country Specific Commercial Invoice
- Consular Legalization
- Chamber of Commerce Certification
- Pre-shipment or SGS Inspections
- Certificate of Conformance
- Specialized Certificate of Origin
- Quarantine Certificate
- Special Labeling, Packaging, or Marking
Some of the above items may require a nominal fee to be added to the invoice.
Please be advised that export deliveries require additional processing time and may necessitate minimal delays.
International drop shipments
Due to extensive screening and possible licensing requirements, an additional fee will be charged for any international shipments to locations other than the customer's primary address.
Export control policy
It is the policy of Abrasive Technology that under no circumstance will sales be made contrary to U.S. export regulations. To prevent any possible redirection of controlled products and/or delivery to embargoed countries, we require that all ATI customers accept the responsibility for all export licensing obligations and export control requirements.
The following statement will appear on all of our Pro Forma Invoices, Quotations, Order Acknowledgments, Commercial Invoices, Billing Invoices, etc.:
"These commodities, technology, or software must be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited."
We recommend that all ATI customers be sure to take all necessary precautions when exporting or reexporting ATI products.